Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TOAS #4 Revisited

I m taking some advice from the Common Craft video "Online Photo Sharing In Plain English", and putting my family photos online as a back up. I really like this idea, this is coming from a person that has had her computer crash and has lost a lot of photos. I will not be making them public, at least not all of them. If you scroll down to #4 I have a picture of my Great Grandfather Rasmus you can view.


Tragedy and Violence In Little Falls Today

We don't think of violence in my little town, that is something that only happens in big cities. Today an armed man, walked into the Morrison County Court House and held the county Commissioners hostage at gun point. The Morrison County Court House had to be evacuated, the police went in, the man was shot and killed. The Library is located 1/2 block from the Court House

One person that came in said to me, what a relief no one else was hurt. I didn't reply to that. I wanted to say, everyone involved was hurt, the emotional trauma can last a life time. This desperate act of violence left no winners today, and has taken away the communities feeling of security. The feeling of security that we in small towns take for granted.

No comments: