Wednesday, June 18, 2008

18 TOAS

Well I have to say I enjoyed this thing more then I thought I would. I used the key word "orchestra" and found a lot of videos. The Final Countdown cello and orchestra is my favorite.
I really enjoyed it and put it on my blog . I set up my blog for one click video sharing and added the video. It was a very easy process. The video I choose is not a Library 2.0 but I will add one a bit later. This one is so cool I just had to share it with you.

When I began this thing I was thinking of You Tube only as a place where people put silly videos online. I have learned since exploring You Tube there are a lot of interesting and educational things on it as well as the silly entertaining ones. I spent two hours just watching videos!

Thank you for opening my eyes.

No comments: