Thursday, June 19, 2008

19 TOAS

I liked pod casts, I can see it being very useful, for listening to interviews, educational lectures or radio broadcasts. I m a fan of NPR but only catch bits an pieces of the programs while I m driving. Pod casts are a way for me to listen to the entire program. The amount of things out there is mind boggling.


I listened to several pod casts some were good, some were boring. I listened to Tom's Podcast from On the road with Minitex. I also listened to" New study: Brain can't handle driving while talking on a cell phone", from March 2008.

I tried out all the directories, well all but Podcast.net which I couldn't get to load on my computer. I found I prefer Podcast.com, to me it seems the easiest to use, it has two nice features, a subject listing that shows on the entry page and a easy to find and use search box.

No comments: