Saturday, June 14, 2008

12 TOAS

I have signed up with Digg for an account. Sign up is easy, using Digg is easy and fun. I have an odd love of weird news stories and think this is great. It will save me doing a lot of online searching for my favorite news lol. I was happy and surprised to note there is a category just for weird news lol. I submitted a news article from BBC News, only to discover someone else had also submitted the same article.

In the Library I can see using these tools to keep up on all the latest Library related news. Also all the latest top news stories from around the world. At home this will be a time saver for me looking up odd news items and archeology articles.

I think these tools are a productivity enhancer simply because it saves so much time.

I have read articles that I have found posted on Digg because I have them listed by my interests. It's a cool tool.

I also liked Newsvine and plan on getting an account with them also.

No comments: