Friday, June 13, 2008

11 TOAS

I had fun with this TOAS. The tagging was very easy to use and helpful for people that are just skimming over blogs. It makes is a snap to find exactly what subject you are looking for on the blogs. I plan on tagging the rest of my entries on this blog later.

I spent alot of time exploring on the Minn 23 account in Del.icio.us. There are some really interesting sites to explore. Del.icio.us is easy to use, the tags are great to help you navagate all the information that is on the site.

One of the best features I think of Del.icio.us is that you can veiw your bookmarks from any computer, how wonderful is that. When you are at a library doing research you can bookmark articles and sites you want to use for your research, so when you get home there they are right at your finger tips. What a wonderful tool for students!

I can see this tool being a big asset to libraries.

No comments: