Saturday, June 14, 2008

13 TOAS

The start page I chose was Google, my reasons were I already have a Google account and I liked the artist themes. I think I will be making it my new home page because it has all the features I want right at my finger tips. It's also very easy to work with.

Ta-da list I can see myself using for my personal to do lists.


My favorite tool was Backpack, it has so many good features. The calendar is perfect for Library use for setting up schedules for library activities, and staffing schedules. I really like that you can use different colors for each person on the calendar, much easier to work with. The comment page is great for sending messages to the staff.

My stickies is one I would recommend everyone check out. WOW, this tool is great for my research work. It allows you to put a post it on web pages when you run across something important on the page. You also can leave a note so you know what you had found on the page of interest. This tool will save me a lot of time.

I liked the PDF converter, its easy to use, however I would not use it much.

Zamzar, very easy to use, and you have a large selection of files you can convert to. I would recommend this one.

No comments: