Saturday, June 21, 2008

23 TOAS

I did it! I have enjoyed working on 23 things on a stick. It has been a wonderful experience. I have learned so much, and done things such as blogging that without taking this course I would never have done. I have been introduced to some wonderful tools, such as RSS, Flickr, and the list just goes on. I look forward to using them at our Library, and at home.

Library 2.0 is not coming, it's arrived. We need to work together and discover how Libraries can use this new technology to benefit our patrons. I hope you continue the program and if you have a second 23 things on a stick, sign me up.

This course was a real eye opener for me. There were parts that were a real challenge, and some that were pure joy. I feel I have grown both in knowledge and in confidence.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Give yourself a big ole pat on the back for finishing the program. We hope to roll out More Things on a Stick this winter, so watch for that. There are sooooooo many more new things to point people to, and it is just fun to see people re-energized as they learn new things. Great job!

Patricia-
CMLE