Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 TOAS

Setting up the RSS or Really Simple Syndication was very easy for me. I have found several sites to subscribe to and find I really love this tool. It saves so much time for me, rather then searching for sites that interest me they are right there. It's great!

I have set up an aggregator account using Google Reader. The best reason I can give for my choice of Google Reader over Bloglines is just the fact that I always am on the Google page.

I have several subscriptions already coming in. This is great not having to do all that searching. Can't wait to work with it more. Thanks for the great information!

I found this site when I was doing my blog search, hope you find it useful.
http://www.collegeathome.com/blog/2008/05/29/100-free-library-20-webinars-and-tutorials/

No comments: