Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A tumble down the stairs

Have you ever had one of those days, where you just want to crawl in bed and stay there until its over. lol That is a bit what my Monday was like. It started out to be a normal Monday, I was ready for work and doing a last minute chore before leaving that house. I started down the stairs and missed a step, yep you got it, my keys, purse, books went one way and I went the other. Strange the things that pass through your mind as you tumble down the stairs, my first thought was, nuts I am going to be late for work. I was lucky, nothing was broken, I did manage to pull a muscle in my back, bruise my posterior, and bang my head. I made it back up the stairs, called the boss and said sorry I will not be in today. I am blessed with an understanding boss, and after I related my adventure to him he said get some rest. I am not sure of the content of the conversation, it's all a bit foggy, could have been the bump on the head.
Now you are probably thinking what a terrible story, well I try to find something good in all things. In this instance, thank the Lord, for the extra padding on my backside, I will no longer complain about it. LOL
I am well and back to work, almost as good as new. Keep smiling everyone!

No comments: