Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rain

What a glorious day, it's been raining for several hours now. While a lot of people would think rain is not a glorious day at all, I have to say I enjoy a good rainy day. We need the moisture around the area and it makes the air smell so wonderful. You can almost feel the earth rejoicing!


I have been curled up on the couch with a cup of earl grey tea and my latest book, "The Hades Project ", by Lynn Sholes and Joe Moore. It's a good novel, dark, suspenseful with apocalyptic horror thrown in, how can you miss with that. Nothing like a mystery on a rainy day. =D


I watched "Sweeney Todd" starring Johnny Depp last night. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised he has a rather good singing voice and did a wonderful job of playing Sweeney Todd.
I had watched the Broadway performance long, long ago. What a morbid idea for a musical! A perfect choice for Tim Burton to make into a film.

Well the rain has seemed to stopped and I have two dogs that are insisting on going out to play fetch.

1 comment:

Joe Moore said...

Hi Cher,
Great to see you're reading THE HADES PROJECT. Book #4 in the Cotten Stone series will be out October 1. It's called THE 731 LEGACY. Enjoy!
Best,
Joe Moore